-
April 28th, 2006, 10:54 AM
#31
Inactive Member
Ok the answer is: Three female cats, two chickens, four dogs, and a bullfrog
now give me the question:
-
April 28th, 2006, 01:01 PM
#32
Inactive Member
If your Food stamps are gone and all you have in the house is a pot, & two potatos and your In-laws are coming over for dinner, what else do you need to make a stew?
-
May 13th, 2006, 09:35 PM
#33
Inactive Member
*spitting milk on my monitor* hahahahahah...I'm just getting around to this one too...I am so bad...and your answer was so funny..
ok: Saddam's underware....(and the question is?)
-
May 14th, 2006, 12:15 AM
#34
Inactive Member

Here ya go Mum....
-
May 14th, 2006, 09:18 PM
#35
Inactive Member
What is the secret ingredient in the the warheads of Irans Wepons Of Mass Destruction?
-
May 15th, 2006, 09:02 PM
#36
Inactive Member
hahahaha..good one...
and the answer is: Tom Cruise and the Pope
-
May 16th, 2006, 01:14 PM
#37
Inactive Member
What is the reason I am glad to be a Baptist...
-
May 16th, 2006, 10:33 PM
#38
Inactive Member
I didn't know you were Baptist??
ok someone else post an answer
-
May 17th, 2006, 10:54 AM
#39
Inactive Member
and the answer is: because i only have one leg.
-
May 17th, 2006, 01:39 PM
#40
Inactive Member
yep Mum born and bred southern baptist...but I prefer non denominational Christian churches now.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks